Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Have we talked about the band Dog Days yet?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just heard these guys, and am rather impressed. I don't remember anybody talking about them here though. They remind me of a cross between Beautiful Creatures/Bang Tango and maybe a touch of Jackyl. Let me say that I HATE Jackyl though, but these guys find the right elements and abuse the heck out of them.

    Opinions?

    ***Raggz, ignore the looks and just search out some samples!!! Try out "Nikki Sixx U2 Death"***

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, here, they have samples:

    http://www.dogdaysrock.com/

  3. #3
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Am with ya on this Carl checked em out at work today. Was pretty impressed myself.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O.K., so now you all know that Ian and I like this stuff! So that means you should all be as cool as us and check them out!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No No No Carl...they have an image...and I like that image..see they have that cool factor.
    And yes the song samples are great!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love bands with that image...ala...Blackbird, American Heartbreak, Libertine, that sleazy punk-ish look. and don't get me wrong... the music has to be good too...what good is a band with image that has no music chops.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the guitarist and other instrument guys have a pretty cool look. The vocalist looks like an bonehead. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RAGGZ:
    I love bands with that image...ala...Blackbird, American Heartbreak, Libertine, that sleazy punk-ish look. and don't get me wrong... the music has to be good too...what good is a band with image that has no music chops.
    <font size="3" face="Arial">Well...Poison and The Crue were quite successful...
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMFAO!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're supposed to be sending me a cd for review. I've heard them and was rather impressed (for now).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •